1. Sonakshi Sinha- Wonder no more how to accessorize at your next brunch party. The long golden neckpiece is a perfect accessory for her red dress, and can aid you too.
2. Deepika Padukone – Did you ever consider gold jewellery unfit to be paired with western attire? Well, take a cue from Deepika.
3. Kareena Kapoor – The long danglers jazz up the bold look of this talented actress.
4. Anushka Sharma – Heavy jewellery is no more a must for all traditional attires. One pair of killer earrings is all you need!
5. Neha Dhupia – Traditional with a twist; that defines this look of Neha Dhupia. It all depends on the kind of jewellery you choose.
6. Rani Mukherjee – Could you ever imagine Rani Mukherjee in such a bohemian avatar? Well, the right jewellery can help you get that too. The long silver necklace, bangle and armband weaves their mystic appeal.
7. Sushmita Sen – A black dress is found in the wardrobe of all women. But, they are at a loss when it comes to properly accessorising it. Like Sushmita Sen, choose a multi-strand necklace to go with it.
8. Kalki Koechlin: The very versatile actress is looking absolutely stunning with the headgear. Don’t miss the pearl set.
9. Chitrangada Singh: The sexy siren soars up the style meter with the silver necklace and dangling earrings. The arm bands lends her the Vedic look.
10. Kangana Ranaut: She looks right out of the Mughal era. The mangtika lends her that look.
11. Dia Mirza- Cute Dia dazzles in the fusion jewellery. Although it gives her a traditional look, the jewellery is not completely traditional.
12. Madhuri Dixit: The elephant-headed ring with green stones completes Madhuri’s edgy look. Did you ever wonder whether a single finger ring can complete your look? Well, it can.
13. Kajol- Jewellery is not only for the special occasion. The gold neckpiece with the tant saree gives Kajol the casual look.
14. Vidya Balan: Heavy jewellery would never go out of fashion. You need the right kind of confidence to carry it off. Vidya Balan certainly has that.
15. Sridevi: Though off from the big screen for a while, she continues to look stunning. The multi-strand necklace adds glitz to her wine-coloured lehenga.
16. Karishma Kapoor: Karishma chose to wear white stones with her golden lehenga. You can do the same.
17. Kriti Sanon: We love her neck piece that also accentuates her broad beautiful shoulder.
18. Katrina Kaif: She is the Bollywood’s doll. The beautiful tiara accentuates the royal look, and is a perfect match for the Victorian gown.
19. Alia: Young women often think jewellery is not their cup of tea. Not really! Alia looks serene with those stunning jhumkas.
20. Sonam Kapoor- This fashion diva always gets it right! Here, too, her jewellery set nails the look. It is traditional yet modern.
21. Shraddha Kapoor: Life is too short for boring jewellery! Do you agree? If yes, take a cue from Shraddha and break the monotony with an unconventional neck piece.
22. Yami Gautam: Here, she looks right out of a dream. Credit the stunning headgear for it. In all probability that’s just a necklace she used.
23. Bipasha: The bong beauty nails the traditional look with the tribal Silver jewellery. She is wearing a lot of those! Don’t miss her finger rings.
24. Shilpa Shetty: Leaf design necklace is a hit with the celebrities nowadays. Check out the one Shilpa is wearing.
25. Priyanka Chopra: The long heavy golden chain is a perfect match for her stripped dress.
26. Parineeti Chopra: Her headgear, a reminiscence of the jewellery worn at the hills, steals the show for her. Isn’t she looking absolutely royal?
27. Jacqueline Fernandez: That necklace brings out the sparkle in her smoky eyes. But, you cannot miss her exquisite wristlet!
28. Tamanna: Want to add a bit of drama to the black dress? Well, a jewellery set with red stones and red lip colour to complete the look, can do the magic.
29. Samantha: Got a simple saree, and yet you want to look glamorous? Samantha’s look will tell you how to deck up the next time.
30. Kajal: The pretty actress looks all the more stunning with her white gemstone necklace.
31. Shruti Hassan: That unconventional green neckpiece certainly makes Shruti Hassan a head-turner. Especially, wearing that with a red dress makes her stand out all the more.
32. Trisha: Did you ever think a coin-necklace would look cute with a pink attire? Well, Trisha proves that it does.
33. Rakul Preet: Her neckpiece is traditional. Her dress is modern. And, in choosing both together, her fusion look is a thumbs up!
34. Hansika: The thread necklace is minimalistic and perfect. It does justice to her young age too.
35. Tapsee: She looks right out of the olden era. Again, her headgear spins the magic.
36. Asin: Kerala sarees have become popular in the last few years. Still wondering how to accessorise it? Gold jewellery set is your answer.