Since time immemorial, jewellery has been associated as being a symbol of power and wealth among men. Jewellery for men has been around since the last 75,000 years. Ancient jewellery remains are a proof of their existence.
When it comes to buying jewellery for men, you have to figure out what to gift him that he doesn’t already have.
It is true that you have to tread the waters carefully when it comes to men’s jewellery. It’s easy to go wrong and select something that’s not meant for him. Jewellery is no longer exclusive to only women but is an exploding market globally. Iconic celebrities have flaunted it with much style and grace.
According to Euromonitor’s latest research, men’s jewellery sales will swell up to 480 billion dollars by 2019.
Men’s jewellery is all add-on accessories after a man is done with his outfit.
They include watches, bracelets, rings, tie bars, necklaces, cufflinks, and earrings. Don’t buy all of them at once but don’t shy away from them in the name of jewellery. Now, let’s discuss some more about jewellery gifting ideas for men:
- Watches: Apart from being flaunted as status symbols for centuries, it is also one of the easiest to start with. Its widespread availability and acceptability always makes it a preferred choice. Watches for men count as jewellery when they are gold plated or encrusted with precious stones such as diamonds.
- Bracelets: One can always go overboard with bracelets. But less is more. A stylish chain link bracelet has been flaunted by many celebrities and looks great on the wrist. Ask your jeweller to show you some options.
- Rings: There are variety of rings which serve the ornamental purpose also. Rings are something that your man can flaunt effortlessly with tees and tuxedos. Discover your kind of rings. They could be a plain band or one encrusted with a precious stone. Let him take his pick.
- Necklaces: An amazing piece which can amp up your style instantly. You heard it right, necklaces are meant for men. Spruce up your style with these necklaces that look effortless and precious on your man’s neck.
- Earrings: Earrings might appear to be a tad difficult thing to pull off but they are not. You must have seen many celebrities and friends pull it off in style. If you’re planning to gift him a pair, keep them subtle as earrings can draw a lot of attention away from the face.
- Cufflinks: Cufflinks are a novel piece of jewellery and are usually reserved for the most formal occasions. They look best when they’re matched with the other pieces you’re wearing.
Shop exclusively online or offline at the nearest Krishna Jewellers Pearls & Gems store.